Loyola: The Tiny Batican
Local guide specialized in the history of Saint Ignatius of Loyola. Attractive stories told in a pleasant way. Local guide who will show you all the arquitectonical ensemble created in honor of the Saint, and also his Birth-Place in Azpeitia. The guide is local, from the same town that Saint Ignatius, and he is the only one who makes the guided tour to little groups of couples, friends, relatives...
per adult from
60 to 75 minutes
What's included :
- Ticketing Holy House
- Entry/Admission - Santuario de Loyola
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Mask NO included. It is sold at the entrance for 1€
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario de Loyola, Azpeitia Spain
History, Architecture and Art around the life of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Founder of the Jesuits order).
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Azpeitia, Azpeitia, Province of Guipuzcoa, Basque Country
You will also visit the Bith-Place of the Saint. Three plants full of stories.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Santuario de Loiola, Lugar Barrio Loiola - Núcleo, 16, 20730 Loyola, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.