Luang Prabang World Heritage City, Laos Buffalo Farm and Kuang Si Private Tour
Private tours best experience, flexible departure time, visit more places, can customize the itinerary
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tours, transfortation, guide, lunch, bottle of water, entrance fees,
- Entry/Admission - Laos Buffalo Dairy
- Entry/Admission - Kuang Si Falls
What's excluded :
- Drinks, ensurance, tip for guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang Province
8:-8:30 am Being picked up from your hotel in city centre then our first destination is the Wat Mai temple and National Museum also called Royal Palace, next destination is the Wat Xieng Thong the most famous temple in Luang Prabang, Wat Visoun temple is the oldest and being one of the most important and beautiful temples in Luang Prabang, UXO (History museum)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Laos Buffalo Dairy, Ban Muang Khay, Luang Prabang 0600 Laos
At about 12:00 We arrive the farm here we will experience and learn about a nonprofit organization named Laos Buffalo Dairy, The tour you will give you chance to try Buffalo ice cream, coffee and a choice of one of 3 cakes, which were all made from the produce on the farm, buffalo milk, eggs from the chickens. The story behind the farm and how it came to be and what they are doing for the local community is amazing.
You will also feed the pigs which had an organic flooring and absorbed any odors, hence a pig pen with no smell. You feed chicken's, buffalo's, and of course you even got an opportunity to milk a buffalo.
Our guide will available to answer all questions in regards to the Dairy.
All animals on the dairy are well looked after, none of them are they distressed.
Have lunch and then we go to Kuang Si Waterfall
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Kuang Si Falls, Luang Prabang 06000 Laos
we get back to the van to continue our trip to Kuang si water fall, It is a breathtaking waterfall you shouldn't miss.
Kuang Si waterfall is also the biggest in the Luang Prabang area with three tiers leading to a 50-metre drop into spectacular azure pools before flowing downstream. The pools also make great swimming holes and are very popular with both tourists and locals.
After the swimming the freshblue water the tour guide will escort you to the van for the ride back to the city.
We arrive at Luang Prabang city center at almost 5 pm and drop off in your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customer from hotels in the old quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.