Lublin: Private Traditional Polish Food Tour
Sample the traditional Polish food and enjoy local flavours. Try various dishes like dumplings, appetizers, meat specialities, soup, local beer and desserts with coffee or tea and get an interesting lesson about customs, traditions and history of Poland in a fun and tasty way!
- Enjoy tasting Polish cuisine with the best traditional dishes
- Visit 3 specially chosen restaurant and patisserie in Lublin
- Try different flavours of Polish specialties, local spirits and remarkable beers
- Spend a great time with your family or friends on having fun and tasting new cuisine
- Learn about Lublin’s history, culinary culture and tradition from your private licensed guide
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Food tastings of various traditional food at carefully chosen venues
- Typical Polish appetizers, soup, main courses, and dessert
- Private tour with licensed and very knowledgeable guide
- More food than you are able to eat!
- Beverages – 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea and a shot of Polish vodka
- Guided walking tour of Lublin Old Town highlights (exact time depends of chosen option)
What's excluded :
- Additional food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lublin Old Town, Lublin Poland
The Old Town in Lublin is the best preserved and the oldest historical part of Lublin. You will see there, among others, charming tenement houses.
Pass By: Plac Po Farze, Lublin Poland
Plac po Farze it's an amazing place in the old town. The square was created after the dismantling of St. Michael the Archangel Church.
Pass By: Trinity Tower, Krolewska 10, Lublin 20-109 Poland
Trinity Tower is the highest neo-Gothic tower in town, there are breathtaking views of the city.
Pass By: The Lublin Castle, Zamkowa 9, Lublin 20-117 Poland
The Castle is a medieval castle in Lublin, Poland, adjacent to the Old Town district and close to the city center. It is one of the oldest preserved Royal residencies in Poland
Departure Point :Bramowa 2, 20-400 Lublin, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.