Lublin: Private Vodka Tasting Tour
Have you heard that the drinking vodka is the most common tradition of Poland? During this Private Vodka Tasting Tour you will try it and find out on your own. With your friends or family you will discover how to have fun and start party in a Polish style. The tasting of vodka is absolutely “Must Do” during your stay in Poland. If you tried vodka - now you can say you have visited Poland!
- Sample 7 different kinds of Polish vodka
- Discover the history, culture, and customs of drinking with local Vodka Expert guide
- Visit 4 Top pubs & shot bars in Lublin and save time for research on your own
- Try multiple traditional Polish appetizers perfect match to vodka
- Enjoy a private tour with your friends and have fun in Polish way
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 7 great shots of Polish vodka (amount of shots depend on chosen option)
- A platter of traditional Polish snacks and appetizers
- Private Vodka Tour led by Local Vodka Guide speaking in selected foreign language
- Shot of the legendary Polish vodka
- Information about Polish history, customs and traditions
- Pick-up from your accommodation (only from the Old Town/city center)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lublin Old Town, Lublin Poland
Beautifully preserved old town with historic tenement houses.
Pass By: The Lublin Castle, Zamkowa 9, Lublin 20-117 Poland
A castle on a hill, built in the 14th century in Romanesque style.
Pass By: Trinity Tower, Krolewska 10, Lublin 20-109 Poland
The highest view point in Lublin from where there is a beautiful view of the whole city.
Departure Point :Bramowa 2, 20-400 Lublin, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.