Lucca Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide
Lucca is a welcome sense of serenity for travelers looking to avoid Tuscany's tourist hotspots. An enchanting Tuscan gem with over 2000 years of history, the city boasts an incredible number of splendid Pisan-Romanesque architectures. On this two-hour private tour, your expert guide will take you to must-see landmarks including the Church of San Michele and the Cathedral as well as many of its enchanting piazzas, leaving you with a deeper appreciation for this lesser-known Tuscan city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Expertly guided walking tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee (should you wish to enter a site)
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza Napoleone, Lucca Italy
Weaving through the alleys peppered with ravishing architecture, you'll pass by a few of its charming piazzas: Piazza Napoleone, the venue of cultural events and concerts during the summer season, and nearby, the lovely Piazza del Giglio. Continuing along on Via Duomo, the next stop is Lucca's Duomo, the impressive Cathedral of St. Martin and its lofty bell tower.
Pass By: Via Fillungo, Lucca Italy
You might be surprised to know it's also ideal for shopping. Via Fillungo, the main street that cuts through the historic center, is where you'll find a myriad of shops.
Pass By: Piazza Anfiteatro, Piazza dell'Anfiteatro, Lucca Italy
Walking the length of the street, you'll come across Piazza Anfiteatro, a lively oval-shaped piazza brimming with bars and restaurants. As its name suggests, the piazza is built on an ancient Roman amphitheater and the perfect spot to end your tour as you soak up its vibrant ambiance.
Departure Point :Via Galli Tassi, 29, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Return Detail :Province of Lucca, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- - Italy is an ancient country with old streets. If your group includes a wheelchair or a guest with mobility issues, you must contact Walks prior to the tour to ensure this tour can be navigated safely.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.