Lucerne Alpine Panorama Trail
Take the vintage Funicular, which is more than 108 years old, called the “Little Blue Train,” in a short and enjoyable ride to the multifaceted adventure mountain, a leisure paradise and recreational area for Locals. Enjoy superb views of the Lake, the city of Lucerne and its outlying districts from the panorama trail. Get a glimpse of local alpine farm life-style.
This Alpine adventure is suitable either for people looking for an original easy walking experience and for people interested in Photography! All camera skills welcomed.
I will photograph you and your group along the tour so you can get back home with long lasting memories taken in outstanding quality images!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Visit Lucerne Castle
- On-line Gallery to download all images taken during the tour
- Photography shooting along the tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Transportation cost (unless mentioned above)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sonnenberg, 6010 Kriens, Switzerland
Discover the best Alpine vistas around Lucerne city. We will take a moderate hike adventure full of beautiful Landscapes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Torbogen Luzern, Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our pricing is per Tour NOT per person so if there are 3 or more in your group, you’ll probably pay less than if you took a big tour.
- Season: From March 30. to November 1.
- Wear Comfortable shoes.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.