Lucerne by Night Photo Tour
Explore the beauty of Lucerne city by night on a 2.5 hr. Private Tour. This is a captivating experience of creating luminous images which explore the heritage and traditions of Lucerne. The route is filled with juxtapositions of old and new as the modern and traditional fill the skyline. Making our way along Lake Lucerne and Reuss River we explore the luminosity of Chapel Bridge, Water Tower, Old town and new architecture which fill this extraordinary city. We make time to create magical night trails as traffic moves through the city. Work alongside a Professional Photographer and master basic techniques or improve existing camera skills and capture flawless shots of Lucerne’s illuminated landmarks. Photograph Lucerne’s famous skyline from a Castle!
This Experience is for everyone with or without an interest in photography (camera is not necessary if you just want to see Lucerne at night).
Please contact us to check availability if you wish to begin the tour at a specific time.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local Professional photographer guide
- Photography tips and instructions
- Tripod (as an optional service)
- Lift ticket to the castle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Camera Equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
We will visit Chapel bridge, lake lucerne , lucerne river, old city wall and Lucerne castle.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Torbogen Luzern, Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1st April to 31st August 8.00 pm – 10:30 pm
- 1st Sept to 15th Sept 7.30 pm – 10:00 pm
- 16th Sept to 31st March 7.00 pm – 09:30 pm
- A creative and exciting evening for everyone with an interest in photography or just wants to see our favorite places in Lucerne (camera is not necessary if you just want to see Lucerne at night)
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.