Lucerne Castles & Villages Private Tour
Witness the fairy tale-like castles & palaces around Lake Lucerne on a day trip with plenty of alpine history and magnificent sceneries. Travel in a comfortable car or mini van to the most beautiful palaces and admire its lavish interiors. Enjoy a private guided tour inside a luxurious Villa and discover its well kept secrets through a big art collection of paintings and porcelain. Take a moderate, inspiring walk along lake Lucerne to explore the Castle’s english garden and vineyards; then continue to a traditional alpine Monastery, a picture book place of breath-taking vistas and tranquility. Finish this unique tour at the white castle in Lucerne and take in the great views of the well preserved old town, the lake Lucerne and the Swiss Alps. We will have many photography opportunities along the way and also time to do a private photo shooting on every location. Every image will be taken and edited with professional equipment. Just the perfect way to keep memories alive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full Escorted Private tour
- Professional Photography shooting on location and on-line gallery with 30 images.
- Private Transportation (car or mini van)
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Switzerland’s castles, fortresses, chateaux and monasteries are pretty much the icing on its scenic cake. Whether set among vines, snuggled low on the lake’s edge or perched above towns, these imposing monuments look freshly minted for a fairytale, with their riots of turrets and impenetrable walls. Turner, Goethe and Lord Byron were among the Romantics inspired by Switzerland’s castles, which captured their vivid imaginations with their mysterious beauty, bloody medieval past and mood-lifting views in the 19th century – just as they still captivate today.
To start this tour, a visit to a classic Villa by the lake Lucerne is a must, there we will take a private guided tour to the interior and will listen to the stories behind its lavish halls, art collection and porcelain and also take some beautiful pictures during the tour inside the villa and outside in the pretty gardens. We will take an enjoyable moderate 30 min. walk along the lake where you will have the opportunity to take pictures and also do a photo shooting at every beautiful spot along the way. Keep on going to the castle in Meggen, its wineyards offer a great panorama of the lake and the city and the beauty of the surrounding are just stunning. The journey continues driving for 10 min. in a comfortable car to a lovely Monastery, which is also above the city and offers unimaginable views. Afterwards, we will drive for 15 min. towards Lucerne city and its picture-perfect white castle, which offers jaw-dropping views of the Reuss river, old town, Lake Lucerne and the Swiss Alps.
Another memorable aspect of this tour beside the historic buildings is the delightful landscape. The route along Lake Lucerne and from the high vantage points is a perfect reminder of this!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from every Hotel in Lucerne.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.