Lucerne "CH" Experience: Cheese, Chocolate and Chapel Bridge
This unique one hour small group tour combines sightseeing of Chapel Bridge with Water Tower and Chocolate and cheese tastings. It is the best way to spend a short time in one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Your guide will meet you in front of Lucerne train station and walk with you along the river where he will share his knowledge of the most iconic monuments in the city: the Chapel Bridge and the Water Tower. Continue to sample some of the best sweet pleasures on a chocolate tasting while enjoying the view of the old town. Walk along Lake Lucerne towards one of the most traditional cheese Deli shop to enjoy real alpine cheese. This short but rich alpine experience is the best way to know Lucerne through its tastes, culture and people.
If you still want to keep discovering and enjoying this alpine jewel, get our one hour Sightseeing Cruise group tour as an optional extension.
per adult from
What's included :
- Chocolate tasting (5 different types of swiss chocolate per person)
- Cheese tasting (3 different types of Alpine Cheese)
- Sightseeing Cruise ticket (one hour round trip in Lake Lucerne as optional tour extension)
- Chapel Bridge and Water Tower Visit
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chapel Bridge, Kapellbruecke, Lucerne 6003 Switzerland
You will learn about the chapel bridge and walk inside it. In total we will have one hour tour together with the chocolate tasting, visiting the chapel bridge and cheese tasting. As an optional extension we offer one hr sightseeing cruise in Lake Lucerne.
Pass By: Old Town Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
We will also see and learn the water tower in the middle of Lucerne river.
Departure Point :Torbogen Luzern, Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.