Lucian Jumper Tour
Designed for cruise passengers who only have a short time as they visit the island of St. Lucia, this tour includes some of the island’s top attractions. From the city market, view points, plantations, studios this short world jumper tour will definitely give you a feel of the island. Come as a visitor and leave as a local.
per adult from
1 to 2 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional Driver/Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castries Market, Castries St. Lucia
Passing through the city, of lively and colorful market bursting with tropical fruit and vegetables and learn about the city buildings and history.
Stop At: Derek Walcott Square, Castries St. Lucia
Driving through the city to the home of the largest catholic church on island, the Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception. Followed by the Derek Walcott Square named after one of Saint Lucia's noble laureate.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Morne Fortune, Castries St. Lucia
Also Known as the "Hill of Good Luck," where you will find 18th-century Fort Charlotte located here along with sweeping views of Castries, the governor general house and surrounding area.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Eudovic's Art Studio, Goodlands, Castries St. Lucia
See work by the islands first wood sculptor with a visit to his workshop and gallery. This world renowned wood carvers display their work for your admiration or take a signed piece home with you.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roseau Beach, Anse La Raye St. Lucia
Stopping by one of the largest banana plantation on the island, as you get to learn about the industries' histroy, sample island made products, and shop from the available vendors.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Marigot Bay, Marigot Bay, Castries Quarter, St. Lucia
From an elevated view of one of the most beautiful bays in the entire Caribbean and home to many filmed Hollywood movies. "Dr Doolittle, Shipwreck", just to name a few.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers can give us a call with their accommodation locations, or send us an email or book online via our website. Please note: This may incur an additional cost based on your location pick-up.Airports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- Duty Free Point Seraphine
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/20/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 2 persons to operate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.