LUCKY LADY - Deluxe Na Pali Morning Snorkel Tour
An all-inclusive day exploring the Nā Pali Coast that truly captures the beauty of the Island of Kauai. Our Coast Guard certified Captain will guide you as we cruise up the coastline to the Nā Pali State Park. Hear history and legends of the coastline while our crew gives you a full-service experience of the most
iconic coastlines in all of the Hawaiian Islands ~ one of Kauai’s greatest highlights of our “Garden Island”! Turkey or Veggie Wraps for lunch with chip, cookies & treats. Juice, soda & water. Beer Wine and Mai Tai's!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Option of Turkey or Veggie Wrap (Please specify) chips, cookies & treats
- Snorkel Equipment & Expert Instruction
- Waterslide Fun
- Beer, Wine & Mai Tai’s (must be over 21 years of age with ID)
- Island style drinks, sodas & iced water
- Fresh Water Showers
- Experienced US Coast Guard Licensed Captain
- CPR / First Aid & water safety trained crews
- Commercial Inspected vessel custom designed for the Napali Coast.
- Entry/Admission - Na Pali Coast
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup / Dropoff
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Na Pali Coast, Kauai, HI
Travel along this remote inaccessible beautiful coastline, encounter a variety of marine life, entertained with history and legends of Kauai. Snorkel over a tropical reef underwater discovery
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Kauai Sea Tours, 4353 Waialo Rd #2B, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Na Pali Coast: destination is dependent on ocean conditions, tour may need to reroute south.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Snorkeling: is dependent on ocean condition's, if the tour is not able to snorkel there will be plenty of other highlights along the way!
- Bring: towel, non-spray sunscreen, rain-jacket, cameras protected from water, and any medications, allergy/ insect protection you require.
- Wear: bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat. Plan on getting wet. We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain
- Menu: Option of Turkey or veggie Wrap. (Please specify) Our kitchen processes nuts, gluten, and dairy. If you have any extreme allergies please come prepared with your own food.
- Cancellations: Parties of 1-7 non-refundable within 24hrs & parties of 8-14+ non-refundable within 72hrs of check-in. No Refund for No Shows. Let us know as soon as possible if you need to make any changes.
- Not recommended for those with mobility problems
- Not recommended for those who have recently undergone a surgery
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.