LUCKY LADY - Deluxe Na Pali Sunset Cruise
Cruise the Na Pali coast aboard a Luxury Catamaran, Lucky Lady for an afternoon that features incredible scenery topped off with a spectacular sunset. Look for dolphins, whales and other marine critters as you sip a drink, snap some photos or simply relax in the warm breeze.
per adult from
What's included :
- Juice, Soda & Water
- Professional guide
- Beer, Wine, and Mai Tai’s (bring ID)
- Experienced US Coast Guard Licensed Captain
- CPR / First Aid & water safety trained crews
- Dinner - A Light Casual Dinner: A choice of Pulled Pork, Teriyaki Chicken or a Poki Tofu Salad. (Please specify) Light snacks.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Na Pali Coast State Park, Wainiha, Kauai, HI 96746
Iconic must-see coastline located on the remote northwest side of the island of Kauai! Some highlights include sea-caves, waterfalls, and the notorious breathtaking towering peaks and valleys. A bucket list experience that truly captivates the uniqueness of this island.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kauai Sea Tours, 4353 Waialo Rd #2B, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Napali Coast: destination is dependent on ocean conditions, tour may need to reroute south.
- Bring: non-spray sunscreen, cameras protected from water, and any medications, allergy/ insect protection you require.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear: sunglasses & hat that secure to your head. Plan on getting wet. We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain
- A Light Casual Dinner: A choice of Pulled Pork, Teriyaki Chicken or a Poki Tofu Salad. (Please specify) Light snacks.
- For a full refund, for parties of 1-4, we require 24 hours notice prior to check-in time. For a full refund, for parties of 5-9, we require 72 hours notice prior to check-in. For a full refund on parties of 10 & up, we require (5) days notice prior to check-in time, including Private Charters. No shows are charged 100%, No refunds for non-disclosure of health concerns. All tours are conditions permitting with the Captain's discretion. Tours may reroute due to weather/ocean conditions for passenger safety. The Na Pali Coast & or Water sports are not a guarantee.
- Not recommended for travelers that have undergone any recent surgeries.
- Not recommended for anyone with mobility limitations
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.