Lumbarda - Yellow Taxi Cat
Safe, smooth and fast transportation with an experienced Crew. On time travellling with a modern vessel.
per adult from
1 to 10 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Starting at 10 am we hourly provide a tour to Lumbarda with our yellow Catamaran. Lumbarda is a small village and a municipality located on the eastern tip of the Island of Korčula in Croatia, 7 kilometers away from the town of Korčula. A road passing through a picturesque area of pine woods and olive groves connects these two places. Lumbarda is surrounded by sandy vineyards and wineries (famous white wine "Grk" produced from the native grapes of the same name). Famous sandy beaches such as Vela Pržina, Bilin Žal and Tatinja are reachable in walking distance.
Departure Point :Ul. Plokata 19. travnja 1921. 11, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
Departure Time :6/26/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.