Lumbini the Budhha Birth Place from Lucknow
A trip to the one of the world's most important spiritual sites "Lumbini" . Home to the historic birthplace of the Buddha. You can visit over 25 international Buddhist monasteries, study Buddhism, meditation and visit Buddha's birthplace itself within the sacred Mayadevi Gardens!
per adult from
18 to 24 hours
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Driver and Private Car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) in Private Car
- Transportation to/from attractions in Private Car
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- local guide
- Entry/Admission - Lumbini Monastic Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lumbini Monastic Site, Taulihawa Road, Lumbini 32914 Nepal
We will pick you from your Lucknow hotel at sharp 06 AM and get driven to Lumbini (07 hours drive). Visit over 25 international Buddhist monasteries, study Buddhism, meditation and visit Buddha's birthplace itself within the sacred Mayadevi Gardens!
Mayadevi Temple is one of the important sites in the Lumbini Garden with many historians and archaeologists referring to it as the place of birth of Lord Buddha. Inscriptions on the Ashoka Pillar also refers the spot as his birthplace. It is said that here the newly born Prince took his first seven steps and gave a peace message to humanity.
This happened in the beautiful Sal grove, which is now the focal point of the Lumbini Garden.
Visit beautiful monasteries built by different Buddhist countries. Soak up the peaceful atmosphere and above all visit the Mayadevi Temple which dates back to 2,200 years, which archaeological evidence proclaim as the birthplace of Siddhartha Gautam or Lord Buddha in 623 BC.
You can walk around the garden or find a peaceful meditative spot to contemplate. The focal point for pilgrims is a sandstone carving depicting the birth of the Buddha, reputedly left here by the Malla King Ripu Malla, in the 14th century, when Mayadevi was worshipped as an incarnation of the Hindu mother goddess. Another main attraction is the Ashokan Pillar, which was built by the great Indian Emperor Ashoka while visiting the birthplace of Buddha back in 249 BC.
Evening get driven to Gorakhpur for an overnight stay
Day 02: We will drop you back to your Lucknow hotel/airport/railways station
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lucknow hotels/airport/railway station
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An overnight stay can be arranged in lucknow as Pre tour/post tour stay at additional price.
- Whole Buddhist tour itinerary can also be operated with prior contact/intimation from the guest
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.