Lumination 2016 at Gilroy Gardens Admission Ticket
Lumination is a festival of light celebrating over 2,000 years of Chinese culture and tradition at Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park. For the first time ever on the West Coast, visitors can view colossal reproductions of historic landmarks like the Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, and Terra Cotta Warriors—as well as playful pandas, the mythical Qilin, and a giant dragon built from porcelain plates and bowls. This ticket is for nighttime admission, when these attractions are at their most magnificent.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Included
- Entry/Admission - Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park
What's excluded :
- USD $14 parking fee at Gilroy Gardens
- Food and drinks
- Lumination is a spectacular festival of light celebrating 2,000 years of Chinese culture and tradition with over 30 colossal light sculptures and displays. This nighttime ticket offers admission to Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park, which hosts the festival.
Lumination includes gigantic reproductions of historic landmarks like the Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, and Terra Cotta Warriors, as well as playful pandas, the mythical hooved Qilin, and a huge dragon constructed entirely of porcelain plates and bowls all carefully tied together by hand. This cultural festival also includes a bustling artisan marketplace and live performers from China.
Stroll through 26 acres of Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park at night, witnessoing the splendor and mystic beauty of more than 30 dazzling light displays, all handcrafted by master artisans from Zigong, China. Each display is composed of hundreds or even thousands of individual pieces, from traditional hand-crafted silk lanterns to tiny glass bottles filled with colored water. These intricate light sculptures, fascinating by day, are absolutely breathtaking at night.
Departure Point :Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park, 3050 Hecker Pass Rd, Gilroy, CA 95020-9411
Departure Time :Evenings
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.