Luminous Lagoon and Rose Hall Great House Private Night Tour
Visit Rose Hall Great House and the Luminous Lagoon on this private evening tour from your hotel/villa. Learn about the legend of the White Witch of Rose Hall and admire the spectacular house lit up at night. Take a boat out on the glowing waters of the Luminous Lagoon and jump in for a swim among the harmless phosphorescent phytoplankton. NOT reccomended for kids if they are easily scared. Entrance fees NOT INCLUDED: Rose Hall Great House $30 Luminous Lagoon $25 We may use any one of these boat companies below: 1. Glistening Waters Marina & Restaurant 2. Rock Wharf 3. Luminous Lagoon Depending on who can accommodate us for the night. We usually call ahead to find out.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Complementary bottle water/ red stripe beer
What's excluded :
- Entry/admission: Glistening Waters Restaurant and Marine
- Entry/Admission: Rose Hall great house
- Gratuities ( optional)
- Entrance Fees - Rose Hall great House $30 and Luminous Lagoon $25 half price for children
- Entry/Admission - Rose Hall Great House
- Entry/Admission - Luminous Lagoon Glistening Waters
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
We will visit the famous Rose Hall Great House where more than a century ago, Annie Palmer, cursed by slaves, turned a magnificent 6,600-acre Rose Hall Plantation into a hell house of atrocities. Countless slaves fell prey to her torture, and all three of her husbands met their death at her hands. Night Tour is haunted and spooky and brings Annie Palmer spirit back into present. Hope you're not scared.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luminous Lagoon Glistening Waters, Falmouth, Jamaica
Take a glass-bottom boat out on the glowing waters of the Luminous Lagoon and jump in for a swim among the harmless phosphorescent phytoplankton. Swimming is optional. Boat ride tour last for about 30 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If the name of hotel is not listed please type when booking. guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.