Luminous Lagoon and Rose Hall Haunted Night Tour from Runaway Bay
If you're looking for something to do in Jamaica, the Rose Hall Great House is a great choice. You’re sure to feel goosebumps as these eerie tales come to life followed by an aquatic experience of a lifetime at the Famous Luminous Lagoon!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Hotel pick up and drop off
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Entry/Admission - Rose Hall Great House
- Entry/Admission - Glistening Waters Restaurant and Marina
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
Here guests will enjoy a candle-lit evening tour of the Rose Hall Great House, the former home of Jamaica’s White Witch, Annie Palmer. Your tour will include captivating and chilling stories of love, murder, and mystery skillfully told by knowledgeable guides. You’re sure to feel goosebumps as these eerie tales come to life in this grand estate, where ghost sightings have been reported over the years.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Glistening Waters Restaurant and Marina, Main Highway, A1, Falmouth, Jamaica
Here guests will see things that will make you appreciate the beauty Mother nature has created for us to witness and experience! Truly, a sight to be seen! As the boat cruises around, the water is disturbed and the organisms begin to glow. You will see an eerie light show illuminating from the back of the boat and all around from the wake.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for persons with serious heart conditions or any other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoe and swimwear under your clothes for those who wish to swim at the lagoon. Bring a towel as well.
- Cameras are not allowed inside the Great House, however, a Professional Photographer will be available to take souvenir photos at an additional cost.
- Take a little cash to purchase a souvenir at the gift shop, and drinks at the Annie's Pub.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.