Luminous Lagoon "Glistening Waters" Tour from Grand Palladium Resorts
This tour is unique. It is a once in a lifetime experience to witness this awesome natural wonder in it's pristine state. Delight in this amazing night tour to the enchanting Luminous Lagoon (Glistening Waters) in Falmouth. It is a very rare phenomenon of its kind that is only found 4 places in the world. It is truly one of Jamaica's favorite spots for locals and visitors alike.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Boat ride
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Luminous Lagoon Martha Brea River SUP
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
This Rose Hall Great House is an early 18th century plantation home that sits on a high elevation on thousands of acres in Rose Hall, Montego Bay. The Rose Hall Great House was once owned by the famous and certainly one of the wickedest plantation owners to walk the land of Jamaica, Annie Palmer. She owned hundreds of slaves. This house became haunted after her gruesome death in 1831. The house is scary to look at even in the daytime. There is no stop at the Rose all Great House on your way to Negril however, your tour guide will tell you the history and slow down so that you can take photos.
Pass By: Greenwood Great House, 435 Belgrade Ave, Montego Bay Jamaica
The Greenwood Great House (Plantation home) was constructed in the early 18th Century. Like most, if not all the other Great Houses in Jamaica, the Greenwood Great House was built at high elevation. One could say that this was a strategy used back in the plantation era as a means of overlooking the plantation and also for security purposes. This house, unlike the Rose Hall Great House, is not haunted but of a more peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The history and the architecture of the house is what will blow you away. As you pass by, feel free to take photos when your tour guide slows down.
Stop At: Luminous Lagoon Martha Brea River SUP, Falmouth Jamaica
Glistening Waters in Falmouth is home to the rare wonder, the Luminous Lagoon adventure. As you get on the terrace you will be greeted by a Glistening Waters Representative who welcomes you and take you directly to the bar where you are served a healthy drink of rum punch or fruit punch (take your pick). You will also be feted briefly with age old Jamaican dance moves - a mix of the African and British dance cultures. At the end of the entertainment which is about 6:45pm you will board your boat (The boats have low sides and outboard engines) and set out for a one hour adventure. Get your cameras ready to take photos of the fishes as they pass by with a glow! Word has it that if you swim in the water it makes you look 10 years younger! Be sure to take your swimsuits and towels along with you in case you wish to take a short swim. Your captain is very knowledgeable and will give you all the history - feel free to engage.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from Grand Palladium and most of the other accommodations in this area. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange your pickup at a central pickup point.
Departure Time :4:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 17 or younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- It is recommended that you bring extra cash, camera with night vision capability. If you wish to swim in the lagoon bring swimwear and towels.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- You must be 18 or older with ID to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Minimum number of persons apply. If we do not meet the minimum the tour may be rescheduled, an alternative suggested or canceled.
- We pickup from the Grand Palladium Resorts. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange your pickup at a central pickup point.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Pickup time subject to change based on local traffic conditions and inclement weather.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, persons may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.