Luminous Lagoon Small Group Tour from Montego Bay
Located in Falmouth, Trelawny the Luminous Lagoon (Glistening Waters) is a natural wonder, it is a phosphorescent lagoon where guests are taken on a beautiful night cruise. This is an attraction that must be experienced when visiting Jamaica. This experience is magical as the microscopic organisms in the water, when disturbed glows and creates an eerie glistening light. Come and watch the fish in the lagoon swim and dart around and see their outlines in colors sparkling as they light up in the darkness. This water is about 8 feet deep and is very safe to swim in. It is truly an amazing experience to be swimming and watching the water glows and light up around you. Maximum group size is 15.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees is USD $25 per adult
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Entry/Admission - A heartbeat of Jamaica - Discover Falmouth
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: A heartbeat of Jamaica - Discover Falmouth, Cruise ship terminal Jamaica
Travelers will go out on a small engine boat to see and jump in the lagoons.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up Customers From All Hotels,Vacation Rental,Villas and Air BNB in Montego Bay Area.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to covid 19 everyone is required to ware face masks, however if customer doesn't have upon arrival. One will be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.