Luminous Lagoon Small Group Tour from Ocho Rios
Located in Falmouth, Trelawny the Luminous Lagoon (Glistening Waters) is a natural wonder. Here, guests are taken to a phosphorescent lagoon where they will embark on a beautiful night cruise. During this four hour, small group tour you will see multitudes of microscopic organisms in the water who, when disturbed, create glowing emanations on the water's surface. This lights up the lagoon in an eerie, glistening light. Come and watch the fish in the lagoon swim and dart around, and see their outlines in cool hues as they light up in the darkness. This water is about eight feet deep and is safe to swim in as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry fee of $25us
- Entry/Admission - A heartbeat of Jamaica - Discover Falmouth
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: A heartbeat of Jamaica - Discover Falmouth, Cruise ship terminal Jamaica
A heartbeat of Jamaica.Discover Falmouth Cruise ship terminal.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up Customers from all Hotels,Villas,Air BNB,and Private Vacation Rentals Within the 25KM Radius of Ocho Rios.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to covid 19 everyone is required to ware face masks, however if customer doesn't have upon arrival. One will be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.