Must-see Luna Valley Tour
You will be amazed by a Sunset from Another Planet
1/2 Period Tour to La Luna Valley in Atacama
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accredited Guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
The tour will start from the center of San Pedro do Atacama through the Salt Mountain Range in the Atacama Desert, the aridest place in the world, towards one of the most picturesque spots: the Valley of the Moon. Clear sign of the landscape where erosion rock formations dominate, salt-covered areas and views make you feel like you are on another planet.
We will cross the valley across the famous rock formations: the Tres Marías, the Cano, the Amphitheater and the Piedra del Coyote. To end the course, we will enjoy the sunset from a natural viewpoint, where you will be able to watch as the desert changes color, with huge volcanoes on the horizon, which offer a spectacle will leave you speechless.
* The start time of the tour can be at 15:00 or 16:00, depending on whether it is in season (winter or summer). At the time of booking you will be able to see the tour time for the chosen date.
* Tour end time varies depending on the light hours on the date you selected for the tour.
* The order of the places of visitation is subject to modification the same day of the excursion.
Departure Point :Tocopilla 360, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.