Lunahuana: Rafting and Quad full day from Lima
Escape the routine and start the day practicing extreme activities in the Valley of Lunahuaná: The canoeing is a good alternative to go heating.
Visit the tourist port of Cerro Azul, where you can take photos and enjoy a great view or those who prefer a walk along the pier and the beach, in the port, you can make tourist purchases of crafts.
Enjoy a City Tour and visit the most emblematic sites of Lunahuaná.
The Catapalla area and the Casa Encantada can not miss your trip. Do not go back to Lima without tasting the exquisite honey, wines, and piscos that are made in Lunahuaná!
per adult from
15 to 16 hours
What's included :
- Transportation Lima - Lunahuaná - Lima
- Certificated english/spanish tour guide.
- Visit to all places mencioned
- Wine and Pisco tastig
- Rafting Experience + Safety equipment
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Azul
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas de Lunahuana
- Entry/Admission - Puente Colgante de Catapalla
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Price: 15 -30 PEN
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Azul, Kilometer 131 South Pan-American Highway Cañete Province, San Vicente de Canete Peru
6:30 AM Exact Time Departure Lima - Cerro Azul,
7:00 am Coffee break on board.
9:00 am Arrival at the Balneario de Cerro Azul: Visit the tourist port of Cerro Azul, where you can take photos and enjoy a great view or those who prefer a walk along the pier and the beach, in the port you can make tourist purchases of crafts.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza de Armas de Lunahuana, Jiron Grau 150, Lunahuana 15727 Peru
9:30 am to Lunahuana
10:15 am Canoeing. The sports will take place during the guided tour of Lunahuana, the guide in charge will indicate the time to perform the adventure sport.
1:00 pm Lunch at Lunahuana (on behalf of the passenger)
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Puente Colgante de Catapalla, Catapalla, Lunahuana 15727 Peru
3:00 pm The Catapalla area, 10 minutes from Lunahuana on the way to Yauyos.
3:30 pm Visit to Vitivinícola Winery, where they will taste and they will be able to buy the wines of their choice.
4:30 pm Return to Lima.
9:00 pm Approximately Arrival in Lima.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Larcomar, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is recommended to bring: Change clothes, towel, sunglasses, sandals / slippers (for canoeing), repellent, blocker, windbreaker, camera.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.