Lunch / Dinner on exclusive yacht.
Lunch / dinner on a yacht while sailing through Seville and its spectacular bridges for 2 hours. We offer a 6-course tasting menu and typical drinks included during the service, as well as dessert and to finish off a glass of cava! We offer leisure rides along the Guadalquivir River aboard a 20-meter yacht equipped to the last detail. We have a living room divided into 2 areas with comfortable seats, air conditioning, heating, piped music, an Italian-designed bar, a men's and women's bathroom, an impressive upper terrace with sofas, a covered stern, a large bow with seats, a professional crew ( captain and sailor), led lighting throughout the ship, ...
THANKS TO THE SIZE OF OUR YACHT AND THE REDUCED NUMBER OF PASSENGERS, WE COMPLETE THE DISTANCE AND DISINFECTION MEASURES. DEMANDED WITH INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITIES
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - A different way to savor an exquisite tasting menu, walking for 2 hours on an exclusive yacht of 20 meters in length. On one shore Seville and the other Triana.
- Dinner - A different way to savor an exquisite tasting menu, walking for 2 hours on an exclusive yacht of 20 meters in length. On one shore Seville and the other Triana.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- High gardation drink Climb with thin heel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muelle New York, Paseo Las Delicias s/n, 41013 Seville Spain
Paseo de las Delicias, muelle de Nueva York, frente costurero de la Reina
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
Relaxing cruise on an exclusive yacht through Seville, while you tasted our menu, consisting of 6 dishes and drinks included until dessert and we will finish with a glass of cava. All this enlivened with music and with the attention of our professional crew
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Fun Ride Sevilla - Paseos en barco por el Guadalquivir, Muelle Nueva York, frente a, Costurero de la Reina, 41013 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.