Lunch in The Luxury Camp in the Great Agafay Desert
27 miles from Marrakech, Agafay desert is a wonderful mineral desert with an exceptional micro climate, halfway between the mountains of the Atlas and the great plains of the Pearl of the South, and offers breathtaking landscapes. The weather changes very quickly here in Agafay and throughout the day colours, contrasts and atmospheres shift and swirl as if a master painter were at work. No sand dunes here, but soft rolling hills of pebble, stone and rock, although as you follow the tracks and hills of the Agafay desert you will feel the soul of the Sahara in this immersion into authentic nomad experience.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Safi
We will pick up from your hotel for 45mins drive from your hotel to Agafay desert where you enjoy your lunch in berber tent and chill out after that with a nice cup of mint tea and Sunshine.Agafay Desert , Lake and Atlas Mountains see all in just one day, a wounderful journey across Agafay Desert, berber villages and the Atlas Mountains in a day and a refreshing stop off at Takerkoust Dam! Take a walk or ride a mule or a camel across the breathetaking sceneries. During our Marrakech day trip you have the chance to visit a local Berber house to experience the berber life.
Start our 1 day Agafay desert trip , the closest desert to Marrakech. A hilly barren landscape in the foothills of the Atlas the Agafay Desert is a playground for quad bikers and buggy enthusiasts with a backdrop of often snow-capped peaks. Next you’ll pause for tea at Lake Takerkoust, a popular weekend recreational lake for Marrakchi from the city. Boating, swimming and sailing are popular activities here.
Lunch is a leisurely local affair, taken in the open air of agafay desert , enjoying a home-cooked three course meal of Moroccan salad, couscous with lamb or perhaps a tasty vegetable tagine, fresh seasonal fruits and tea. After lunch you have time to discover and explore and there is pportunity for taking photos on this trip, so don’t forget your camera.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up you from your hotel lobby or the nearest car parkAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- we offer the face mask and hand gel and we ensure the security mesurements
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.