Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Santa Teresa di Gallura
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive cooking demo and taste authentic recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee).
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cooking demo (the host will finish a dish in front of you)
- 4-course menu (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee
What's excluded :
- Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking
and taste authentic Bologna recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian
Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
• seasonal starter
• fresh pasta - Linguine with fresh red lobster or Malloreddus Sardinian gnocchi
• second course - Roasted suckling pig or Porceddu
• typical dessert - Papassini or Formaggielle
Departure Point :07028 Santa Teresa Gallura, Province of Sassari, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.