Lux Riviera & Picnic Cruise from Korcula
• Korcula archipelago
• Island Badija with Franciscan Monestery
• Island of Stupe and Bisace
• island of Vrnik
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Catamaran trimaran cruise
- Professional English speaking skipper
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Snorkeling gear
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Korcula Island, Korcula Island, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Wondering how to spend an exciting morning.
Go with us on this amazing sailing adventure.
Explore the Korčula archipelago with its 19 little islets and its pristine water world. Our first stop will be hidden location of the sunk merchant ship, which partly sticks out of the water. In 1981, 150-meter long vessel had ran into extremely bad weather conditions and fell victim to an incredible force of nature. A wreck serves as an ideal place to explore experience and feel the nature in its absolute greatness. Enjoy and take some fun on islets of Stupe and Bisače where you can marvel the fascinating underwater trenches and unusual stone coastline. Continue a tour by visiting the islet of Vrnik, known for its high-quality limestone (some of the world’s most famous buildings such as the White house, Hagia Sophia, etc. were built out of it). Your last stop is the biggest islet called Badija, known for its Franciscan monastery, gorgeous secluded beaches and breathtaking turquoise lagoons that surround it. You may think by now our trip will end. However, no! There is more!
At the end, take some nap in a shadow while sailing back to Korcula.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we transfer all guestsUpon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sun protection advised
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.