Luxembourg and Dinant Full-Day Tour from Brussels
This tour is one of our bestsellers! Luxemburg is certainly a modern and vibrant city with a rich history and impressive modern and ancient architecture. To our own surprise our guests seem to value very much the little town of Dinant which they proclaim to be very “typical Belgian, surprisingly picturesque and unbelievably interesting”. It is indeed the town of Adolphe Sax, the inventor of the saxophone and the cradle of the Leffe beer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional multilingual guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dinant Aventure, Rue de la Carriere 1, Dinant 5500 Belgium
12,000 inhabitants located along the Meuse with its citadel of 408 steps and 100 million over the Meuse.
Dinant gave its name to the brassware: copper objects.
Specialty: biscuits or biscuits with honey.
Here is the birthplace of Adolphe Sax (1814) inventor of the saxophone. It has the Collegiate Church of Our Lady (15th century).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Maison de Monsieur Sax, Rue Adolphe Sax 37, Dinant 5500 Belgium
Historical museum of Adolphe Sax and his famous invention.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre Dame), 30 Rue du Cure, Luxembourg City 1368 Luxembourg
Former Jesuit church of the 17th century Baroque and Renaissance style with Gothic elements.
To the left of the nave, a forum dedicated to the Grand Ducal family.
The College of Jesuits adjacent to the cathedral became National Library.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Palace of the Grand Dukes (Palais Grand-Ducal), Rue du Marche-aux-Herbes, Luxembourg City Luxembourg
Old part of Renaissance (1572), middle part (1741) of Baroque and Renaissance styles and right the Chamber of Deputies (1858).
Pass By: Auchan Kirchberg, 5 Rue Alphonse Weicker, Luxembourg City 2721 Luxembourg
The Grand Duchess Charlotte Bridge in red painted steel (1966) crosses the Alzette.
Left the Municipal Theater (1964) and right Monument Schuman (Father of Europe).
Pass By: Court of Justice of the European Union, 45 Boulevard Konrad Adenauer, Luxembourg City 1115 Luxembourg
The European Center Kirchberg 1966 with its 23 floors is the seat of the European Parliament.
The Schuman Center headquarters of the Council of Ministers.
Stop At: Neimenster, 28 Rue Munster Abbey Neumünster, Luxembourg City 2160 Luxembourg
Neumünster Abbey is a public meeting place and cultural centre, located in the Grund district of Luxembourg City in southern Luxembourg. After the original Benedictine abbey on the Altmünster Plateau had been destroyed in 1542, the monks built a new abbey or "Neumünster" in 1606 in the Grund.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 82, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The drive from Brussels to Luxembourg takes approximately 3 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.