Luxor Day Tour From Safaga Port
The famous Karnak Temple Lunch Colossi of Memnon Valley of the Kings Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary You will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise at port of Safaga Port
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- * All taxes & service charge
- * All transfers to/from ports& return by an air-conditioned vehicle
- * Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- * Lunch meal.
- * Mineral water on board the vehicle during your tour
- * Pick up services from Safaga Port & return
- * Private English Egyptologist guide
What's excluded :
- • Any personal expenses
- • Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
From the moment your tour starts, your Signature Tours Egypt guides will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
You will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Luxor, approximately 3 hours far from Safaga. Then proceed to the famous Karnak Temples; the largest place of worship ever built and the greatest example of worship in history. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
Lunch at local restaurant and then you will move into the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs of the ancient kings were discovered, those tombs were curved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs. Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut, the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it.
You will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise at port of Safaga Port
Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you have time and want to add more to your itinerary – just let us know what you are interested in and we will arrange it for you.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Sphinx Airport, محور روض الفرج،, الظهير الصحراوى لمحافظة الجيزة، الجيزة، Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Animals or pets allowed
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.