Luxor East & West Banks Full-Day Private Tour with Lunch
Luxor is one of the oldest cities in history of civilizations. It is considered an open museum of temples, monuments and it was the ancient capital of Egypt during ancient Egyptian time.
per adult from
What's included :
- All local taxes and services.
- All transfers by A-C vehicles with qualified driver.
- Lunch during the tour.
- Meet and assist by English speaking representatives.
- Mineral water during the tour.
- Private Egyptologist tour guide.
What's excluded :
- All personal expenses.
- Any Extra not mentioned above.
- Tipping to tour guide, driver.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Valley Of The Kings where many kings are buried, namely: King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
This is the greatest example of worship in the history of Luxor.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Temple of Luxor, built by two Pharos in different dynasties.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Luxor hotels in East or West Banks. • Luxor airport. • Luxor railway station.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Luxor hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.