Luxor East Bank (karnak Temple & Luxor Temple)
See the sites on the East Bank of the Nile. Visit the well-preserved temple complexes of Karnak and Luxor. Karnak is the largest temple complex in Egypt, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife, Mut, and their son Khonso.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Qualified professional Egyptologist guide.
What's excluded :
- Any Entry visa to Egypt.
- Extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
You will visit Karnak temple and Luxor Temple
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will visit Karnak temple and Luxor TempleAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.