Luxor Express 3 Day Tour w/ Hotel Accommodation West East Bank Tours
Tour Luxor, an open-air museum one of the greatest archaeological sites in the world. This tour is a 3-day program with accommodation at hotels in Luxor, including pick-up and drop-off with 2-day tour in West and East bank. Entrance fees, and lunch included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation at hotel 3 stars in Luxor with breakfast
- Live Guide
- A/C Coach
- 2 Day tours at East and West bank
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Visa Entry
- Day 1
Meet and be assisted by our representative at Luxor Airport or Railways station, moving by A/C coach to your hotel for check-in, after that our guide will pick-up you again from the hotel to starting your tour to visit the East bank where you will visit Karnak and Luxor temple, then moving to local restaurant to have your lunch and return back to your hotel.
Breakfast at hotel and starting your tour at 9:00 am with your guide and a/c coach to visit West Bank to see the Valley of The Kings, Hatshabsut and Memnon statue, then moving to local restaurant to have your lunch and return back to your hotel.
Breakfast at hotel and our representative will meet you at hotel lobby to drop you to Luxor Airport or Railways station for final departure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Hotels,cruises,train rail ways,Luxor AirportAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Important requirements: Full flight details (flight name-number-arrival time-terminal) or Railways details (Train number-arrival time-seat number).
- Luggage: have to inform us with how many luggage you have
- Luxor Express program is starting and Ending in Luxor City
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For your safety, the cars are sterilized according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health
- All guides-Drivers wear masks
- The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car
- Available as a hand sanitizer by car and subject to the Egyptian Ministry of Health
- Each customer must wear a mask during the tour, starting from the exit from the meeting place
- Preferred to use credit cards instead of cash
- The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- -The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car) -The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.