Luxor overnight Tour from Safaga Port
We understand all your concerns regarding safety and security. We know that your time is limited when arriving by sea; you have to get going on your trip promptly and return in order to meet the ship’s schedule. That is why we pick you up from inside the port next to your ship. Other unlicensed companies cannot provide this service and guests are forced to walk 2 kilometers to the gate of the port.
We return you to the ship within 2 hours of departure so that you are assured you will not miss your ship.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up services from Safaga Port & return (by the cruise exit door).
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- any extra not mentioned
Day 1: East Bank of Luxor
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Karnak Temples; the largest place of worship ever built and the greatest example of worship in history. It has been built over than 2000 years. Great complex of Temples dedicated to the main God of Egypt (Imn – R’)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple one of the most beautiful and preserved temples in Egypt dated back 1500 B C.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
• Lunch: Lunch at local restaurant
Accommodation included: Steigenberger Nile Palace - Mercure Karnak - Sonesta St. George
Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island –Sofitel Winter Palace
Day 2: West Bank of Luxor
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III Known as (Colossi of Memnon),
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs of the ancient Egyptian kings were discovered, those tombs were curved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs. (Not included Tutankhamen tomb).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Hatshepsut Temple Known as El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut, the most powerful woman to rule Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
• Lunch: have your Lunch at Local restaurant
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your WOW tours Egypt guide will be waiting inside Safaga Port for you. He will be holding a sign showing your name.Ports
- Safaga Port, Safaga, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.