luxor private day tour from Soma Bay
Private day tour to Luxor El Gouna by private car with your own guide it allows you to see the real Luxor, Visit the valley of Kings, The burial place of Egypt most powerful kings, The Queen Hatshepsut temple, the Colossi of Memnon and Karnak temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel
- Tour to Karnak, Colossi of Memnon
- Mineral water
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Tour to Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings.
- lunch meal
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- Any Extra
- Felucca trip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
private Pick up from Soma Bay hotel at 05:00 am by air-conditioned taxi and arrive Luxor at around 09.30 am. You will cross the Nile to visit some of the most spectacular highlights of Luxor's fabled West Bank during which you will explore with your own private tour guide
The Valley of the Kings
Valley of the Kings:
The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamen.
he tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Temple of Hatshepsut
It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon.
Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple.
The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The Temple of Karnak - the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world - followed by An hour tour with a traditional Horse Carriage during the late afternoon - the perfect way to relax while watching the traditional Egyptian daily life.
If you finish early there might be some time for some shopping for souvenirs in Luxor's vast souq or, if you prefer, take a little time to wander by yourself around central Luxor. Finally, at 5.30pm, you will be picked up by your private car which will take you back to Makadi where you will return to your hotel by 9 pm.
Should you wish to make any changes to the itinerary - such as visiting Luxor Temple instead of Karnak or spending more time in the souq - we will be happy to make suitable arrangements where possible.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel in SomabayDates: See Availability
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Felucca Trip on The Nile cost 20 Euro Extra
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.