Luxor: West Bank, Valley Of Kings And Sunset Felucca Ride
Explore the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon
Sail on the River Nile in a traditional felucca boat and delight in a magnificent sunset
Travel in a modern air-conditioned vehicle with a licensed tour guide
Benefit from a hassle-free experience with pickup and drop-off included
Savor lunch at a local restaurant
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup is available from anywhere in Luxor Please send the local partner your hotel
- name or other location you would like them to pick you up from.
- Pickup and drop-off
- Felucca sailboat ride
- Transport by private air-conditioned
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Tipping (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Begin this day trip around 12:30 PM with pickup at your hotel in Luxor, then transfer to the other side of the Nile River in a comfortable, new model car. After 20 minutes, arrive at the burial place of the Thebes kings, the Valley of the Kings.
Before entering, receive a detailed description from your guide at the Visitors’ Center, as they will not be able to go in with you. Once you know what to look out for, visit 3 tombs and marvel at these archaeological sites. Next, continue to Hatshepsut Temple, honoring the only female ruler in ancient Egyptian history.
On your way back to Luxor, make a 20-minute photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon and admire the two giant statues. After that, proceed to have lunch in a delicious restaurant (if option selected).
Finally, return to Luxor to the boat dock and begin your felucca experience. Relax on the soft cushions and soak up the tranquility of the water that has been the lifeblood of Egypt since the time of the Pharaohs. Enjoy a cool drink as you gently glide down the river, looking around you at scenes that have not changed in millennia.
See children playing in the water, observe the camels and donkeys, watch the traditional farmers going about their work, and admire the water buffalo and a wide variety of birds and wildlife. Then, marvel as the sun sets slowly over the West Bank and the Valley of the Kings. At the end of the tour, you’ll be dropped off back at your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.