Luxury 1 Day Trip to Imlil (Toubkal Base)
They will observe the real life of Morocco : culture, history ,geography and landscapes...
If we pick up you from Marrakech hotels or airport... The price will be the same... But if we pick up you from other city, like : Agadir, Casablanca... We will charge you 250€ for the transfer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Short trip in Marrakech
- Including horse Carriage and transport and local experienced guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - The short trip in Marrakech is a program that started from the hotel to visit the cultural city tour medina of Marrakech with a local guide, then later by the horse carriage.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Marrakech City Tour in the old medina and the new city Gueliz.
The excursion starting from your hotel... Our local Medina guide will show you the historical monuments of Marrakech with a guided visit to the oldest city square... Then you will have a time to discover the beauty of city Marrakech and the souks of red city.
At night, we will make a horse carriage to see the wonderfull landscapes of Gueliz new city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your hotels,villas and ports. Any time of year Ports
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.