Luxury 3 Hour Catamaran Sailing In Tenerife
Join us on this luxurious catmaran to take you out to see the Whales and Dolphins on the Atlantic Ocean. This catamaran meets the 5 star standards. A day out you will not forget. There are sufficiant sunbathing areas for all whether at the front of the boat, on the roof or at the back and all areas are guaranteed a great view point for watching the beautiful whales and dolfins in a natural habitat. Truly amazing.
choose from a 2hr or a 3hr sailing both include Canarian tapas and drinks (cava, beer and soft drinks).
3hrs includes swim time so dont forget your towels. An unforgetable day sailing in style.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa De Puerto Colon, Adeje, Tenerife Spain
You will set sail on this luxury catamaran to see whales and dolphins. With no more than 12 passengers drinking bubbly in style. A wonderfull chicken piella will be prepared for you and dont forget your swim suits for a little dip in the sea and maybe a little snorkle.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Puerto Colón, puerto colon, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Results of not wearing a face mask will result in you being denied access to the excursion without a refund.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.