Luxury 4 Course Lunch Experience by Coach
A 2 hour gourmet tour, passing right through the heart of London giving you the best view of all London's major landmarks all from of our panoramic glass roofed terrace. Taste the exquisite combination of British and French gastronomy during a 4 course meal on board the top deck of our luxury coach. Satisfy your senses by adding one of our carefully selected wine pairing options.
We have invited great chefs to create a dynamic blend of British and French Gastronomy specifically designed to fit into the unique environment onboard. Our menus are adaptive to the distinctive seasons found in England.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic beverages included when ordered with one of our wine pairing packages. Alcohol must be pre ordered and can not be ordered onboard the bus.
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Available to purchase onboard.
- Our custom designed double decker bus allows passengers to experience
London's beautiful landmarks in an entirely new way. The panoramic glass
windows of the dining room mean our passengers have a crystal-clear view of
London's most interesting historical monuments and landmarks.
An innovative way to visit London, the Bustronome offers a new approach to
dining in the City. This memorable culinary experience features a menu created
by highly experienced chefs, combined with friendly, casual service that
creates an atmosphere like that of a typical Parisian bistro. Our menu, which is
inspired by the very best of British cuisine, allows our passengers to
experience the finest British produce, prepared with a French twist.
Departure Point :Embankment (Stop 40B), London WC2N 6PB, UK
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair users are recommended to contact us directly before booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.