Luxury 6 Course Bus Dining Experience Through London
A 3 hour gourmet tour, passing right through the heart of London giving you the best view of all London's major landmarks all from of our panoramic glass roofed terrace.
Taste the exquisite combination of British and French gastronomy during a 6 course meal aboard the top deck of our luxury coach. Satisfy your senses by adding one of our carefully selected wine pairing options.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio guide pen feature in 9 different languages, 6 course meal
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bustronome, Coach Bay 40B, London WC2N 6PB England
You will be greeted by the team who will take your coat and get you seated.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2A 2LL England
The first major monument that the tour will pass by.
Pass By: The Monument to the Great Fire of London, Monument St., London EC3R 8AH England
Passing by the famous landmark to commemorate the great fire of London.
Pass By: Bank of England Museum, 1 Bartholomew Lane, London EC2N 8AH England
As we enter the heart of the City of London area see this stunning once hub of Britain's financial centre.
Pass By: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Experience the amazing panoramic views of London as we pass over the historic London Bridge.
Pass By: The Shard 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG England
Have your breath taken away by getting the best view of Europe's tallest building, towering over our glass roof.
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
As the tour reaches its most easterly point, guests will pass under
the majestic Tower Bridge before bringing you up close to the Tower of London.
Pass By: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Watch the world go round and round.. and round.. at one of London's most famous modern landmarks.
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
Raise a toast to Britain's politicians as you glide past their place of work (you may even hear big ben chime).
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Witness the exact centre of London.
Pass By: Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 9HS England
Let the lights of Piccadilly illuminate the bus in a multitude of colours.
Pass By: Wellington Arch, 1 Apsley Way Piccadilly, Hyde Park Corner Roundabout, London W2 2UH England
Keep a eye out for the queens horses crossing through the Arch.
Pass By: Harrods, 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL England
Breeze through this normally bustling area.
Departure Point :25 Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6PB, UK
Departure Time :7:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.