Luxury Balloon Ride Luxor
See the sun rise over some of Egypt’s most famous ancient monuments on this exhilarating hot air Luxor balloon ride. After early morning pickup, travel to the west bank of the Nile River, and board a shared balloon basket for a 30- to 45-minute flight. Then, as you ascend, behold the thrilling bird’s-eye views as the sunlight illuminates the temples and mountains below. Gaze down over Karnak, Queen Hatshepsut’s Temple and other monuments, and absorb the peaceful dawn.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees , handling charges.
- Bottled mineral water during the tour.
- Flight certificate and souvenir.
- Pick up from hotel/port and drop off.
- Light refreshments.
- Hot air balloon flight.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Egypt Excursions Online - Luxor, Luxor Egypt
A hot air balloon is an incredible way to see the “world’s largest open air museum. An early pickup at your hotel will take you to the balloon that will carry over Luxor’s ruins and temples in the beautiful morning light. A light breakfast and tea will be included.Early morning, Enjoy Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to the West Bank to enjoy air balloon riding. Transfer to marine enjoy Soft drinks before you take the motor boat to the west bank, then you will be transferred to the take off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum( Luxor ). The “Balloon Ride” trip departs everyday, however confirmation in advance is still highly recommended. The balloon ride takes 45 minutes, before your land again, to catch your pick-up and return to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
any Hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor.Airports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- See the West Bank in the early morning away from the crowds and desert heat
- Flight certificate and souvenir
- English-speaking guide/pilot Pre-flight snacks and refreshments
- Amazing sunrise aerial views of the River Nile, Karnak Temple and Hatshepsut Temple
- Pick-up and drop-off from Luxor hotels or port
- Hot-air balloon flight over Luxor
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.