Luxury Canal Cruise Ticket
Luxury and comfort are key, but the tickets, drinks and small bites are still very affordable! Onboard Friendship Amsterdam has a well-filled bar. You can pay for your beer, wine, soda, warm drink, cocktail, champagne, liquor and/or small snacks by cash or card. Of course Friendship Amsterdam will make sure you will be able to keep enough distance to other guests, they provide disinfection gel and will check their guests if they are healthy, so you will have a safe and relaxing cruise. Friendship Amsterdam is the first boat company of Amsterdam with authentic, renovated & electric boats. Each boat has its own interesting historical story. Ask your skipper and he would love to tell you the history about the boat you are cruising with! During colder days or wintertime, the boat will be equipped with heated seats, warm blankets and the boat will be covered. And of course you will be able to order some hot chocolate or gluhwein!
per adult from
What's included :
- Large and luxury trays that serve as a partition.
- Disinfection products on board.
- Our crew is wearing masks to protect you.
- Contactless payment.
What's excluded :
- Masks for our guests.
- Drinks and (small) bites). You can order them on board.
- Tip for our crew (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Boarding at the city center of Amsterdam, behind the Krasnapolsky hotel on Dam Square.
Departure Point :Oudezijds Voorburgwal 230, 1012 GK Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.