Luxury car tour of the Ring of kerry and Skellig ring from Killarney
Go off the beaten track away from the large bus tours and see athe ring of kerry and skellig ring at its best
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ring of Kerry, Ireland
The Ring of Kerry is the most renowned Day Tour in Ireland. Throughout its 110 miles, the visitor will travel around the MacGillicuddy Reeks and the Iveragh Peninsula, along the breathtaking Atlantic Coast, Dingle Bay and Kenmare Bay, returning to Killarney through the famed Molls Gap, Ladies View and Killarney National Park. En route, are the lovely coastal villages of Glenbeigh, Waterville and Sneem and the thriving market towns of Killorglin and Cahersiveen. The "original Ring of Kerry", will be supplemented with the Skellig Ring which gives unprecedented awesome views of the Skellig Islands on which a monastery was established 1500 years ago.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your accommodation, train or bus station
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.