Luxury car tour of the stunning Dingle peninsula from Killarney
We will take you where none of the tour buses travel such as the Conor pass which is the highest mountain pass in Ireland (420mts)
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dingle Peninsula, Ireland
The Dingle Peninsula and Slea Head Drive offers a magnificent experience to visitors to Kerry and South West Ireland. This peninsula, famous from the epic film 'Ryan's Daughter' offers breathtaking scenery to the discerning visitor. The area, primarily Irish speaking, includes the lively port town of Dingle and stunning views of the famous Blasket Islands. A day tour on this route will be a day of scenery, history and fun that you will never forget!.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation or train/ bus station around Killarney town
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.