Luxury Catamaran Whale Watching Cabo San Lucas
Witness the enormity & grace of giant Humpback Whales in their natural environment. Come and join us on our quest to find one of the most fantastic and amazing creatures on the planet in style!
Our luxurious double-deck catamaran will provide all the comfort for an unforgettable all-inclusive experience, while our expert and knowledgeable tour guides share interesting facts about these majestic ocean dwellers.
Cruise along the bay and past the famous Arch while our attentive crew delivers exquisite appetizers and drinks from the open bar on board. Our French-made yacht is equipped with a hydrophone system to hear the whales "singing" in real-time while enjoying a breathtaking landscape.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Optional photos
- Optional gratuities
- $5usd round trip transportation fee per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Cruise past the famous arch and sea lion colony
Stop At: Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Explore the deep ocean searching for giant humpback whales as you ride the waves
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please look for a white Cabo Adventures van in the lobby of your hotel. Pick up time and location will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking. A 5usd fee per person is paid for transportation when you check-in. If you do not require transportation, please enter the Cabo Dolphins building in the marina 30 minutes before the tour start time to check-in
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks are required onboard transportation at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.