Luxury Chitwan Jungle Safari - 3 Days
On our Chitwan wildlife jungle Safari trip, we take Jeep Safari which is an exciting way to explore the jungle from a safe position. It also offers the close-up sight of the one-horn rhino in its natural habitat, numerous species of deer, langur monkeys, wild boar etc. Over 400 bird species, either as permanent residents or migratory visitors, can be viewed as you walk through the jungle and open grassland. Canoe rides along Rapti River on the western side of the park offer the fantastic experience of viewing a quarter of the world’s remaining gharial population which shelter under its banks. This fish-eating crocodile has long been hunted for the supposed aphrodisiac qualities of its snout.
Highlights of Chitwan Wildlife Jungle Safari
- Exciting Jeep Safari and Jungle Walk.
- Thrilling Dugout Canoe ride
- Opportunity to Watch 400 species of colourful birds
- The sight of endangered Royal Bengal tiger,
- Encounter with rare Indian one-horn rhino and more
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Breakfast | 2 Lunch | 2 Dinner
- 2 Nights Hotel in Chitwan
- Flight Kathmndu - Chitwan - Kathmandu
- An English speaking nature guide, applicable government taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel & Rescue Insurance
- Personal expenses, Extra day and night stay other than the itinerary
- International flight ticket
- Laundry, bar, beverage, entertainment bills
- Tips and gratitude
All the travellers will be introduced with their tour/nature guide. They will be briefed about the activities for next day. The tour starting point, meal time and other activities time are briefed.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Chitwan
Drive Kathmandu to Chitwan in a deluxe tourist vehicle. After driving for 5/6 hours, we will reach at the Chitwan. You will check in hotel nearby National Park. Jungle safari trip starts after lunch. A short visit around the Tharu villages will allow you to observe their lifestyle. In the evening, you will experience the Tharu Culture program.
Day 02: Full day Jungle activities.
Today, you will go for full day Chitwan national park activities. After breakfast you will go for thrilling canoe trip, Jungle walk to see some wild animals and After Lunch rest, you will be going for Jeep Jungle safari. During the safari you can observe One Horned Rhinos, several species of birds, crocodile and different vegetations.
Day 03: Bird watching and return back to Kathmandu.
You will be following your guide early in the morning for bird watching inside the national park. After birdwatching tour, your journey will start to Kathmandu following the same route.
• Chitwan National Park, Main street Hatti Chwok, Sauraha 44200 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the client from their hotel to the Domestic Airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.