Luxury Day Trip to Tallinn with superior cabin VIP guide and lavish buffet
Travel through the Baltic in a luxurious cruise which serves you exclusive buffet and premium room to add comfort to your day trip to Tallinn.
Meet and greet in Tallinn by our professional guides who will walk you through the Old town of Tallinn.
After an enriching experience in Tallinn, board the cruise and reach back to Helsinki. Enjoy all the entertainment in Cruise during your journey.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Lunch - Buffet Lunch/Dinner in the cruise
- Private transportation
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Premium Room in the cruise for both onward and return journey
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Tallinn Old Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tallinn Old Town, City Center, Tallinn Estonia
Guests will be offered return cruise in a luxury ferry which will include buffet lunch/dinner and premium room. After a comfortable cruise journey, you will be greeted by our representative in Tallinn port.
Our knowledgeable guides will walk you through the UNESCO World Heritage site of Tallinn . You will get exclusive idea of the history of the city as you will be walked through the Old Town of this beautiful Estonian Capital. After the guided tour, you will be taken back to the port towards your return cruise back to Helsinki
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Port of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Enhanced cleaning practices and surface disinfection in ship.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.