Luxury Finisterre Saint James Way Private Tour
Booking this 8-hour tour you will visit the region of "Costa da Morte" in a luxury vehicle guided by a professional driver.
- Pick up at hotel or airport.
- Luxury vehicle with driver / guide .
- Enjoy a luxury experience in the amazing atlantic galician coast.
- Different options available (tailored to your needs upon booking).
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Faro de Fisterra, Carretera de Fisterra Al Faro, Fisterra Spain
Finisterre’s Lighthouse is the westernmost point of Europe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cascada de Ezaro, 15297 Dumbria Spain
At A Coruña’s municipality of Dumbría we will visit the well-known waterfall of ‘Ezaro, a natural wonder formed by River Xallas at its mouth when it flows into the Atlantic from a height of 40 metres (more than 130ft). There a wooden walkway will alow us to reach the base of the waterfall, thus watching this beautifully natural show at the front line. From the Ézaro Viewpoint we can enjoy an exceptional view of both the waterfall and the port. Close to the waterfall we can also visit an old power plant refurbished into a Museum of Electricity.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Horreo de Carnota, Carnota Spain
This traditional Galician construction is used to store and protect grain from the humidity of the ground and it is very common on the region; what is not so common is for them to be as long as this one is: 35 metres long and almos 2 metres wide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in any hotel in Santiago de Compostela.Airports
- Santiago De Compostela Airport, Santiago de Compostela Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.