Luxury Full Day Private Sightseeing Tour – Mercedes V class
VIP Tours are made for the ones that want more freedom and relaxing.
we're offering a unique look into the unseen sides of Bahrain!
Take an 8-hour guided tour and discover the culture, history, architecture, and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Hotel Pick up and drop off.
- Private Transportation by 06 seater Mercedes V Class
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bahrain National Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al-Fatih Mosque (Great Mosque), Al Fatih Highway, Manama Bahrain
This is the first mosque in the region to open to the Tourist. The largest in the Island, which can Accommodate 7,000 worshipers. Set against the backdrop of palm trees and the sea, the Grand Mosque strikes a beautiful picture. With its exquisite Bahraini architecture, crowned by the world’s largest fiberglass dome and blessed with a tranquility reserved for the holiest of holy places, The Grand Mosque truly lives up to its name. Though non-Muslim visitors are welcome, it is important to dress modestly, cover your heard (for women) and take your shoes off before entering.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bahrain National Museum, Al Fatih Highway, Manama Bahrain
Situated on the intersection of the Muharraq Causeway and King Faisal Highway, it houses a wonderful collection of exhibits, from contemporary Bahraini paintings, sculptures and ceramics to scenes depicting life in the Dilmun civilization of 6000 years ago and even a reconstructed burial mound, complete with a skeleton! A section on Arabic calligraphy, including a beautiful display of illuminated Qur’ans and other religious documents, is breathtaking, and of course, no visit would be complete without a closer look at traditional trades and crafts, which are cleverly displayed in a reconstruction of a typical souq of the 1930s. There are also photographs and models of pearl exhibitions and artefacts to represent the former source of Bahrain’s wealth before the advent of oil. Many, many more exhibits add up to a memorable experience and a deeper understanding of the fascinating history of the Island.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bab el-Bahrain Souk, Bab Al Bahrain Ave, Manama 304 Bahrain
Manama Souq is a very busy and vibrant marketplace with a number of Traditional as well as modern browsing zones. The marketplace or souq is situated in the Central part of the downtown of the city of Manama, close to Bab Al Bahrain The travellers and visitors can select and browse almost all sorts of rare and common spices, thobes, amazing fabrics, kaftans, dry fruits, regional unique Handicrafts, nuts, and almost all other things one wishes to collect.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bahrain International Circuit, Gate 255, Gulf of Bahrain Avenue Umm Jidar, Manama 1062 Bahrain
BIC welcome centre and Grand Stand (Photo stop only)
The friendly motorsport venue in the Middle East.
Welcome to the world’s premier motorsport facility: modern, hi-tech, exciting, and friendly. Initiated by His Highness Crown Prince Shaikh Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Honorary President of the Bahrain Motor Federation, and opened in 2004, the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) hosts the annual Bahrain Grand Prix, a round of the FIA Formula One World Championship. This makes it a key part of the sport’s elite.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: King Fahd Causeway, Saar Bahrain
25km-long King Fahd causeway links the Kingdom of Bahrain with the Eastern region of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Crossing the Gulf of Bahrain, in the Persian Gulf, the causeway starts in Saudi Arabia at Al-Aziziyyah, south of Alkhobar, and extends up to Al-Jasra, west of Manama in Bahrain. The $1.2bn project was officially launched to public in 1986. On an average, it serves about 45,000 vehicles a day that increases to about 60,000 vehicles during weekends.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Qal'at al-Bahrain, Karbabad Area Seef District, Manama Bahrain
Bahrain Fort –16th-century fort built by the Portuguese. The area where it is located is known as Qalat Al Bahrain with lots of hidden history of Dilmon Civilization. The Bahrain Fort, also known as the Portuguese Fort, stands on the island’s northern coast close to Seef. The original fort was built around 3,000 years ago and the present building dates to around the sixth century AD. Also, in 2005, it became Bahrain’s first Unesco World Heritage Site. The fort, according to Unesco, is an exceptional example of more or less unbroken occupation over a period of almost 4,500 years. A classic tell or artificial hill formed over time by successive occupations, excavations carried out since 1954 have unearthed items from the 12m-high mound which has seven specific layers created by occupants from 2300BC up till the 18th century.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Time: 09:00 HrsAirports
- Bahrain International Airport, Rd 2404, Muharraq, Bahrain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.