Luxury lust and love in Bruges
Immerse yourself in the beautiful history of Bruges, the city where the Middle Ages lie on the street. Bruges owes its power to trade and activity, but the beauty was also preserved by poverty. You get an overview of the history, the intrigues, the power struggle between noblemen and clergy. Was Bruges Catholic or Protestant? How is it possible that a cathedral went under the hammer in 1800? What about the position of the powerful Burgundians and why did they love Bruges so much? What about Kant's history? These and many other questions are answered in your tour.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Taste the delicious Belgian chocolate and be tempted into a beer from Bruges
What's excluded :
Experience the LUXURY of a visit to medieval Bruges. Extinguish your LUST with a chocolate and beer tasting. Share the Love of Bruges with your promised ones.
Departure Point :Markt 5, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.