LUXURY MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY TOUR by Train 1 Day
Spend a full day Luxury Machupicchu Tour with South American Exclusive Tours Perú exploring the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu this is a Peru’s star attraction, the UNESCO-listed as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Machu Picchu the lost city of the Incas, where the last emperors, priests and priestesses took refuge and where the empire survived for 40 years after the arrival of the Spaniards. Secret and mysterious citadel from the time of Pachacutec Inca Yupanqui (IX-Inca`s Dinasty) emperor, his presumed constructor.
Investigate its individual sectors and enjoy breathtaking landscapes and fascinating history of this Inca heritage. If you are short of time but would still like to visit the enigmatic Machu Picchu Inca citadel! Here you go, our full-day Machu Picchu guided tour by our professional South American Exclusive Tours Perú guides in small group tours.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private round trip transfer Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Round trip Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Round trip bus tickets for Machupicchu
- Entrance fee for Machupicchu
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuity (optional)
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Additional expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machupicchu District, Peru
This train journey allows you to appreciate the fascinating scenery along the sacred Vilcanota River. Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes train station, you will be welcomed by our staff who will assist you to board the bus and take a short ride up to the main entrance gate of Machupicchu to begin a unique experience by exploring one of the New Seven Wonders of the World accompanied with a professional tour guide who will share with you all his knowledge about the history, traditions and more that surrounds this mysterious and enigmatic Inca citadel. Once the guided tour is over, you will have extra free time to explore the marvelous of Machupicchu on your own. After you end up your visit, board the bus down to Aguas Calientes for Lunch (not included) and enjoy some extra time at the town to get some local souvenirs and then board the train back to Ollantaytambo train station where our staff will be waiting for you and transferred in our private transport back to your Cusco hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You have to be 20 min before of the departureAirports
- Alejandro Velasco Astete Cusco Airport (CUZ), Avenida Velasco Astete, Cusco 08006, Peru
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.