Luxury Melbourne City: Private Tour
Year after year, Melbourne is crowned the world’s most liveable city and it’s easy to figure out why. A vibrant hub of culture, cool cafes, and striking architecture, Victoria’s capital packs so much into its thriving laneways, historical haunts, and the sweeping curve of Port Phillip Bay.
Uncover the treasures of Melbourne on a 5 or 6 hour tour with an experienced guide in a luxurious vehicle.
The tour is private so you have the ability to fully tailor the day to suit your interests.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Local Driver / Guide
- Opportunity to tailor the tour to suit your interests
- Private tour in a luxurious vehicle
- Morning or afternoon tea
- A gourmet lunch with beverages at one of Melbourne's best restaurants (6-hour tour only)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Meet your expert guide and luxurious vehicle at your nominated Melbourne hotel or address before setting off on your private 5 or 6 hour tour.
Explore downtown Melbourne, teeming with exciting cafes, bars and restaurants. Uncover the hidden laneway gems where you can grab a latte, cocktail, or a unique design piece from one of the city’s many stylish boutiques. Take in the vivid street art brightening every alley.
Marvel at architectural brilliance, from the historic landmarks of Flinders Street Station and the Royal Exhibition Building to the thoroughly modern statement of Federation Square on the banks of the Yarra River. Food lovers will leap on the seasonal produce offered at thriving Queen Victoria Market.
Refresh with a stroll around the superb Royal Botanic Gardens and pay your respects at the Shrine of Remembrance, commanding spectacular 360-degree views of the city. Sport-lovers will relish a visit to the MCG, home to both the cricket and Aussie Rules football.
Dive headlong into the bohemian retreat that is seaside St Kilda, with the thrill rides of Luna Park and the stunning views of the city across the water. And then there are the colourful bathing boxes of Brighton Beach, like a classic postcard brought to life.
Whatever you decide, your Guide will be right there with you, guiding you through the very best of Melbourne’s diverse riches.
Departure Point :Tours will commence and conclude at your nominated Melbourne hotel or address
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If opting for the 6-hour tour, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.